Arts & Métiers Graphiques
Frenc publisher, graphic design magazines edited by Charles Peignot.
Complete collection composed of the first issue (1927) and all the 11 special issues.
First isues of Graphic Design magazines
My personal collection is composed of the following first issues, listed in chronological order.
Only original edition in a good condition.
Pagina. Rivista Internazionale Della grafica Contemporanea / International Magazine Of Graphic Design / Revue Internationale de L’art Graphique Contemporaine / Internationale Zeitschrift Fur Moderne Graphik. No. 1
Title: Pagina. Rivista Internazionale Della grafica Contemporanea / International Magazine Of Graphic Design / Revue [...]
Modernist graphic design magazines, vol. 2
- Gebrauchsgraphik, Germany, 1924
- Caractères, France, 1949
- Graphic design, Japan, 1959
- Pagina, Italy, 1968
- Dot Zero, USA, 1966 – Graphic design, semiology. House organ for Finch, Pryun – paper company.
- Baseline, UK, 1977 – Graphic design. House organ for Letraset.
- 2dimensioni, Italy, 1967 – Graphic design. House organ for Nava, printer.
Japanese graphic design magazines
- Idea, Japan, 1953 – Graphic design.
- Graphic design, Japan, 1959 – Graphic design.
- Creation, Japan, 1989 – Graphic design & Illustration.