Appearance of a black Serie 64 table and chairs in a Calvin Klein ad.
AG Fronzoni Facebook Group (Italian)
Former students of AG Fronzoni have united themselves on Facebook, sharing images and suggestions
The Flickr account associated with this website. Whenever there’s an image with doesn’t fit the site, we share it on Flickr.
Works of AG Fronzoni are part of the permanent collections of various museums and libraries around the world:
- Bibliothèque Nationale (National Library) in Paris, France
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs (Museum of Decorative Arts) in Paris, France
- Kunstgewerbe Museum (Museum of Decorative Arts) in Zürich, Switzerland
- Musée Cantonal des Beaux-Arts (Cantonal Museum of Fine Arts) in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Deutsches Bucherei (German National Library) in Leipzig, Germany
- Deutsches Plakat Museum (German Poster Museum) in Essen, Germany
- Muzeum Narodowe (National Museum) in Warsaw, Poland
- Morovska Galerie (Moravian Gallery) in Brno, Czech Republic
- Stedelijk Museum (Stedelijk Museum) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Canada
Similar initiative as this site, but in German and ‘under construction’
Fronzoni at his personal exhibition in 1999 in Milan
Photos shared by Sergio Esposito.